What is CBD?
- CBD oil is a natural essential oil which is extracted from the flowers and leaves of the cannabis plant.
- CBD is used by people all over the world as a dietary supplement for a variety of therapeutic purposes.
Different forms of CBD
- CBD is a great option because of the wide variety of ways to use it. From tinctures and drops to CBD-infused edibles and CBD balms, as well as a wide range of cosmetics.
Differences between Hemp and Marijuana
- Marijuana, as most people know, is high in the psychoactive compound THC, which is the compound that causes the “high”.
- Hemp, on the other hand, is not marijuana. It contains no THC, meaning it is not psychoactive.
Does CBD show up on a drug test?
- Many individuals are worried whether or not the use of CBD will show up on a drug test.
- The answer to that is professional lab drug tests do not test for CBD because CBD that is properly produced from legal hemp cannot produce a false positive for THC use.
- Cannabinoids, found in CBD, are vast and run deep with their benefits.
- CBD interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system, which is a series of receptors that regulate pain, mood, the immune system, memory, stress response, and other important functions.
- Even though people find relief from stress and physical ailments using CBD, it’s not psychoactive so it does not get you “high”.
- CBD also has more effective delivery methods including sublingual and oral delivery which allows for fast acting results.
- CBD does not affect your focus or cognitive abilities, so it is a perfect supplement for high performing individuals.
- Employers, social workers, parents, and those in recovery can have less worry about THC false positive results.
- Starling CBD is fully legal and are extracted from the highest-quality hemp